Tuesday 3 July 2012

Things I love about YOU, BRY...

I love it when you kiss me when I least expect it. And I especially love the warmth of your kiss... on my lips, my cheek, my hand... and my BIG forehead, hehe!
I love the way you say you love me... and the way you tell me that I'm beautiful.
I love how you never fail to make me smile or laugh with your antics
(even in public ^_^)... In fact, I love your ability to make me laugh like no one else!
I love the way you move my hair away from my eyes.
I love how you massage my hands, my feet, my back (and my butt cheeks too, haha!)
I love that you fix my clothes in public to protect me from Peeping Toms out there... and how you give the persistent ones a sharp glare.
I love it when you sing to me at random moments... then look at me and smile. :)
I love how you can tolerate it when I bite you out of exhilaration ^,....,^
I love the fact that you taught me how to play Heroes of Newerth and introduced me to other online games.
I love that you prepare my food, make me a cup of coffee, or a glass of juice when we're in the office.
I love it when you let me hug you tightly like a BIG teddy bear.
I love the way you cradle me in your arms to calm me down when I'm agitated or when I'm restless.
I love how you can ruin a good moment with your loud fart, LOL!
I love your lame dance steps, hihi!
I love it when you share cute images or videos using Yahoo Messenger or Skype at work.
I love that you do all these and the fact that you're not ashamed to do them.
I love that you're my best friend and we can talk about anything and everything under the sun.

And you know what I would love to be the most? I'd love to be your wife... and for us to be referred to as "MR. AND MRS. BRYAN MEDRANO"



2 comments:

  1. I Love Your Blog! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow you've been here?! Thanks so much! You are awesome and I look up to your blog! :)

      Delete