Thursday 26 July 2012

Cockroach Attacks


Last night, I was attacked by a cockroach... TWICE... in a span of less than ten minutes... while I was in bed sleeping. Dafuq! >.<

The second time I was alert enough to defend myself but the first one was quite traumatic... It crawled on my upper body and reached my neck.. my head.. my hair.. my face! So you could just imagine my boyfriend (Bryan) waking up to my screaming... I was screaming my guts out while vigorously shaking my body to rid the little monster off me. I calmed down when Bryan sent it away then I tried going back to sleep... but just a few minutes later, it was back on my side of the bed... and it scared the hell out of me again. I'm not sure if it was the same cockroach on the first and second attacks... but probably it was. Bryan drove it away for the second time, still unable to hit and kill it as he was still groggy. And knowing that it wasn't dead and might go for a third attack, I agreed to switch sides of the bed with him.

I don't understand why it was just me they attacked twice when my boyfriend was laying next to me on the bed. >.<

I have been attacked by cockroaches many times before, but last night was the first this year. I hate them because I'm afraid of them. Especially, the flying ones. If one of them flies to my direction, I swear, I'd pee my pants! Maybe they can sense my fear... that's why they're bullying me, I guess? WTH! I just want them to leave me alone.

When we finally got up to get ready for work, I noticed a dead cockroach just a few steps away from the bed. Could it be the one who attacked me? But how did it die? Could it be that Bryan did hit it but was just too groggy to notice? But if it wasn't Bryan, maybe it was nature who found a way to avenge me. LOL.

Anyway, here's a trivia... Did you know that there are sixteen notable species of cockroaches? Yep. And I'm hoping they all go extinct! Or at least the specie that attacked me. >.<

I found these on Google images:


Seriously??! How can they make such a disgusting insect this cute?? And why? >.<

Now, here's more I like it:


 TADAAAAAAAH! hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment