Monday 10 September 2012

RHEA

Guys, meet RHEA...

 

She is one of the Zoobles. Zoobles? Undeniably cute but... what are they?
***************************************
At my age, I'm still very fond of toys. For several years, I made attempts to collect a specific kind of toy... mostly little cute ones that aren't very expensive. I would start off by buying a couple. Then  I would buy a couple more on my next return to the toy store...  and... that's about it. It ends there. LOL! So I guess what I wanted to say is that I was always unsuccessful when it comes to collecting toys or just about anything... books, pens, stamps... Name it, I failed in it! Sad isn't it? I'm hopeless...

Anyway... this past weekend, my daughter showed me and Bry a brand new toy that my mom got her (my mom spoils her sooo much, I know! ). With it's size, at first we thought that it was just another Happy Meal toy... but she demonstrated what it can do... and we found it really cute!!! So I asked her what it is and she showed me the piece of carton that went with the toy... it says ZOOBLES: SPRING TO LIFE.

According to the official website Zoobles.com, Zoobles are collectable, colorful characters that 'pop' open when placed on their magnetized 'Happitat' (habitat). There are hundreds of Zoobles to collect from the nine Zoobles lands. So by using Rhea (Zoobles #352 from the land Jungleopolis), let me and Ashlee demonstrate how Zoobles "spring to life" (Bry took these photos using my Corby phone)...

So this first photo shows Rhea sleeping in her tree 'Happitat'
1. Remove sleeping Rhea from its tree 'Happitat'... 2. Put her on top of the tree (magnetized area)... 3. Watch her 'Spring to Life!'
Watch her curl back to sleep (into a ball) when you carefully push her head down...

 And you can even watch your Zooble dance by turning the wheel/knob found on the side of the happitat (actually attached to the magnet inside making the Zooble go in circles... thus, the dancing effect!)

I dunno really... but maybe I'm just really immature that's why I like this toy so much... HAHA! But since Ashlee, Bryan and my mom really like it as well, I am thinking of buying more. It's going to be like a family project... our family's collection!

The price is around 350 pesos each. Uh oh! For me, that's not really cheap... I guess we can't have all of 'em (there's like more than 300 of them, haha!) Let's all just see how far we can go with this. Stay tuned because when we get a new one, I'll be blogging about it of course!

4 comments:

  1. My Niece loves these!!!
    Well... loved lol she's moved on to a new thing called lalaloopsy where the dolls have buttons as eyes like in Coraline.. it's a little creepy-cute.

    Good luck on your collecting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miki!

      Lalaloopsy... i know! how many does your niece have? they're pretty expensive... :P

      Delete
    2. I'm sure how many exactly, but i know she's got at least 4 of the bigger dolls and a hand full of the tiny sets with that play in a big lalaloopsy house lol
      she likes them but I'm sure she'll get over them soon haha

      Delete
    3. wow... she has a lot of 'em.. but yea, kids nowadays: they easily get tired of their toys haha... and would always want something different... ^_^

      Delete